Japanese / English / Francais
1. Dr. Pop, who worked with us very hard, went back to Romania (27 March, 2013). We were all very happy to share a plenty of valuable time with him, and now pray for his future with full of hapiness.
2. Dr. Lucian C. Pop from Babes-Bolyai University and Universite Paul Sabatier joined my laboratory as my postdoctral fellow (2 April, 2012).
3. Our paper entitled "Dilithioplumbole: A Lead-Bearing Aromatic Cyclopentadienyl Analog" has just been published in Science (16 April, 2010). This work was highlighted in Nature and Chemistry World.
4. Mr. Ajac from Universite Paul Sabatier joined my laboraroty as a Kanryu student (8 April, 2010) and went back to France (June, 2010).
5. We can now invite foreign students who are in the 4th bachelor grade (or in the 1st master grade, if you are French) by the Kanryu Program of Saitama University. If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail in English or French (). My French page is now updated.
List of Publication
Presentation in International Conference
Last updated: 2013.05.07